CC&R’s Contractor Certification Process
Cornerstone is the industry leader in contractor management.
Each employee must meet strict requirements to become a CC&R Employee. This process extends to vetted and authorized sub contractors. The standards are established, documented and each undergoes a thorough review to ensure that only the most qualified, financially sound, and capable technicians are at your home.
This process not only occurs at time of application to the company, but each technician is required to re-certify on an annual basis in order to maintain their status with CC&R.
Among the mandatory credentialing requirements in our process:
- Have proven experience in the restoration business
- General Liability Insurance Coverage
- Agree to a five (5) year warranty on all repairs
- Certification of Background Checks on All Job Site Personnel
- Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
- State Licensing Compliance
- Financial Stability – Acceptable Credit Rating
- Contractual Agreement to provide workmanship warranty
- Good Contractor Performance History within network
We reduce the burden of you having to find the need to monitor our performance and we ensure they are properly vetted. You are free to seek other bids through other sources, but CC&R provides you the easy one step solution to resolving your insurance claim.