Restoration Services Offered Through Cornerstone
7×24 Hour Emergency Service – any time of day or night we will dispatch a needed contractor to perform the following services:
To preserve your property before or after a wind event or to protect your property after a fire or vehicle damage.
- protective board ups for anticipated wind damage
- responsive board ups after a fire etc
When a leak occurs, call the 858-625-0026 and we will dispatch a licensed and insured plumber that meet our strict pricing guidelines to turn off the main or repair/replace a water service outlet.
- Leak Detection
- Plumbing Repairs
- Re-Rout of old plumbing lines
When a flood occurs, it is important to start the drying process as soon as possible to limit the damage to the structure and contents. Our technicians use “state of the art” drying equipment.
- Meets all IICRC Guidelines
- State of the Art Equipment
- Trained and certified technicians
If the water damage is not caught immediately, mold starts to grow. Our certified restoration teams are trained in the removal of this hazardous waste meeting all local and Federal recommended processes.
After the fire, flood or wind damage, our team of licensed general contractors will repair your home to its original condition and bill you or your insurance company.
- Insulation – to meet the R-Value of existing building codes in your county
- Drywall – repairs are performed to match existing texture
- Finish Carpentry – baseboards, doors, crown molding and stairway hand rails
- Cabinetry – repaired cabinets to match the existing color and quality or new cabinets – see photos of finished projects
- Painting – quality painting with color matching or new color recommendations
- Roofing – repairs or replacement of Tile, Shingles or Flat
- Carpet – Guaranteed Itel cost replacement – we are direct manufactures rep. to help with pricing
- Hardwood – Guaranteed Itel cost replacement
- Vinyl/ Tile/Stone – Guaranteed Itel cost replacement and CCR is a direct distributor of many tile manufacturers
We purchase your flooring material directly from the manufacturer to save cost and then our installation teams to put the final touch on the home repair.
Final clean up or progressive clean up is part of a every project